CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



The 4th of July was a great day. We got up early to get ready for the parade. The girls got WAY too much candy there and then we headed over to the park for the festivities. Katelyn doesn't like being in the wind so she went to Grandma Sharp's house while the rest of us played at the park. Poor Sheridyn got way too hungry and tired there and had a massive melt down. But once she calmed down, ate some food and took a rest....she was ok. The kids jumped in one of those huge bouncy toys, ate some Philipino food, and played with balloons. It was fun to have Holly's family (my sister) here from Arizona. After the park we had more food and fun and Jared's parents house. The kids played in the sprinklers and we all went to the rodeo that night. Of course, we stayed for the fireworks show and slept very well that night. We love America!

5 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I am so happy that you jumped on the bandwagon! I love your blog and now you just need to convince Hydee to get one also. It was so much fun seeing your family at your parents cabin. Your kids are adorable!

SeeMeDiet said...

Heather,
You're family is beautiful! Looks like a lot of fun! :-) I'm so glad you're doing a blog now too. Don't forget to add a link to your blog on the Webb family blog too. ;) It's good to finally "meet" your kids!! LOL
Love,
Nikki

Unknown said...

So cute, Heather!
It's fun to check out your blog and see updates! The kids are adorable, as always!
I agree with you, my brother is crazy on the tubes! I have some awesome pictures of it. You'll have to come up sometime and get them! But maybe after I have this baby! :)
Love Karen

Unknown said...

Heather! glad to see you blogging! You're girls are adorable! I also blog so come visit my site! tylercourtneyherd.blogspot.com

The Neilson Family said...

Oh my gosh I fell so far behind in your blog but just caught up! I wanna go to your favorite place, too! Your girls are so gorgeous, aren't they?! Wow. They date younger men? My Spence would love to chase them around!