CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A blast from the past!

Since I just barely started this blog, a lot of my favorite pictures aren't on here. So I went through my older stuff and found some of my favorite memories and pictures and wanted to share them with all of you. Enjoy! Sheridyn was so excited to go to the dinosaur museum last year.


Savannah in her blessing dress


Sheridyn, age 3 months





The day I had Sheriydn




Taken one week before I had Katelyn




Savannah waiting for her turn to hit the pinata!


Savannah eating her cupcake at her 2nd birthday party


Baby Savannah....what a cute smile!


Sheridyn, age 1


Me and Savannah, age 1



The morning I had Savannah. What a sweet baby!


Sheridyn (age 15 months) looking at her new baby sister, Savannah

Daddy and Sheriydn



Sheridyn on Grandpa Sharp's swing




















4 comments:

camie said...

all of your girls are absolutely gorgeous! so much of their mom in them. thanks for sharing.

The Neilson Family said...

So sad we live far away. Keep posting pictures cause it makes me feel like we see each other every day!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

How fun! I am glad that you posted past pictures. Your family is so cute.

camie said...

heather-
dinner plans tomorrow night, check your email for details.