CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

summer days














We LOVE summer! The girls can't wait to get outside every morning to play. After being cooped up all winter in the house, we try to go somewhere fun as often as possible. We like going to the park, swimming, to the zoo, the cabin, the pet store, or Grandpa and Grandma's house....anywhere but sitting at home! :-) Except, of course, for nap time.



I love the freedom and the lazy days of summer to be able to go whever we feel the urge. My kids aren't in any kind of classes (preschool, music, dance, etc.) yet so we can basically go play wherever the wind blows us. I splurge on a daily snow cone (my favorite treat!) and the kids go for popsicles. Watermelon is a family favorite too.



The kids love to catch grasshoppers, lady bugs and butterflies. And I really love to sit outside in my lounge chair and read while the kids play. Summer is perfect!

3 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Man, your girls are a guy's dream...in about 20 years of course. They're so beautiful. What a fun family! We need to see you guys soon.

Sara said...

Your girls are beauties! I think Katelyn looks EXACTLY like you. We should do an end of the summer get together (since I've missed all of them this summer). Nate gets home the first week in September.

Allison said...

Man Heather! Those girls look just like you! That is a good thing :) What a beautiful family you have :)